What did our clients review about our tours
- The guide was great. The driver was truly excellent, calm and with a fun side.The cycling was the level you would expect for a three chilli rideCycling was great. The couple of days on Whale island was a lovely finish to the trip and the transfer to the final airport was great as it is a long drive. Food was interesting. No one was ill!
Lizbeth Ansell – July 2013
- Vu was a very professional guide and a lovely and caring Person – we had a great time with him.It was a good mixture of bikingWe had mainly chosen the accommodation and it was very good.
Walter Schaer – June 2013
- We got to ride the backroads, through villages and fishing towns, seeing parts of the country that I doubt many visitors get to see. This was fantastic.
Andrew Prentice – December 2012
- Nguyen Anh Co (Anko) did a fine job as our guide and Dahm was a great driver and cheerfuly helped out with the bikes and the water refills. The accommodation was great and the food was plentiful and tasty with a good mix of vegetarian and meat. Anko certainly knows the area very well and was able to take us to some lovely restaurants. We also liked his knowledge of the history of the area. We also enjoyed visiting his home for a brief stop and meeting his lovely children and wife. We loved the journeys through the villages and the fact we were staying off busy roads.
Mike Weakley – July 2012
- I was very happy with the route and itinerary!
Leonard Karp – May 2012
- Enjoyed the cycling and the food!
Gordon Dunn – April 2012
- Thank you for organising our wonderful tour of Vietnam’s central coast. It was perfect for us and we enjoyed every minute of it. The food was incredible, and our guide and driver looked after every detail – including some babysitting of our daughter to let my wife and I ride together!
Paul and Kellie Stolk – December 2011
- I enjoyed the tour and definitely would/will take another Spiceroads tour. The route was enjoyable and the tour leader was great. Each day would be a new surprise as to the accommodation, locations were always very good.
Donald Moore – July 2011
- As with last year’s trip to the Mekong the arrangements and organisation was faultless.
John Robinson – April 2011
- We had a great time and the tour guides were excellent!
Shane Swadling – April 2011
- After completing the central Vietnam tour with guides ”Mr Tico” & ”Mr Hien”, I would just like to say it was my first ever cycle tour & I enjoyed every secound of it,,,the rides,,,the food,,,the accomodation,,,the guides…alll excellent. I will definatley spread the word ”SPICEROADS” to my friends in UK.
Darren Barraclough – February 2010