Departure at 8:30am from our location – return at 3:00pm (lunch included)
Distance: about 9 km (5.5 miles) with several stops.
Spend a day leisurely cycling though the scenic countryside of Vietnam, far from the traffic the motor scooters, and the noises the city. You will cross the islands on the Song Thu river delta using local transportation, including ferries and floating bridges.
This tour will take you on a visit to artisans making bricks according to age-old. You will discover how wooden river boats are made and learn the secret of weaving the colorful straw “Hoi An” sleeping mats Try the renowned Vietnamese basket boats. You will spend the day with first-hand contact with one of the rural inhabitant of the region, far from the usual tourist circuits. At lunchtime you will be invited into the home of a local Vietnamese family for a traditional Vietnamese meal, and learn their customs and traditions. After you have relaxed for a while under the shade of a mango tree, you will Begin your return towards Hoi An, which will take about an hour
- Adult: 24 USD
- Child 6-12 years: 15 USD
- Child 4-5 years: 3 USD
- Child under 4 years: Free
- A traditional meal at the home of a local Vietnamese family (choice of fish, meat or vegetarian meal)
- A French or English language guide (please indicate your preference when making your reservations)
- A hour long
on the Song Thu river delta.
- Multiple visits and activities.
- Un accompagnateur if more than three participants in your group.